We invite journalists, influencers, and other media content creators to apply for the Award Competition by nominating their works aimed at promoting the municipality of Berane and its tourist-cultural content. The works should affirm the offerings of the Berane municipality, as well as promote the potential of this city, with the goal of presenting Berane as an interesting tourist destination.
– TV segments, shows, video content, photographs, social media posts, and texts in print and electronic media can apply
– For content published on social media, works viewed by 2000 or more users are accepted
– Works published from January 1, 2023, to March 15, 2024, can be nominated
– Interested parties can submit multiple original works
– Applications should be sent to the email address email@example.com, by March 20, 2024, at 12h
– Along with the application, it is necessary to provide information about where the content was published (link), the date of publication, the reach of the content (for online media), and a statement that the content is an original work, i.e., that parts have not been taken or copied from other publications.
Three submitted works will be awarded in this competition, for which valuable prizes in the form of electronic equipment are provided.
The selection of the best candidates will be conducted by a professional jury consisting of representatives from the media, tourism, and economy sectors, and the results of the Competition will be announced by the end of March 2024.
The committee will evaluate the submissions based on the following criteria: creativity, writing style, innovation, quality of photo and video recordings, relevance of the topic, and adherence to journalistic and ethical standards.
The award competition is organized within the framework of the project “Tourist-Cultural Map of Berane,” which is funded through the ReLOaD2 program, financed by the European Union, and implemented by UNDP in partnership with fourteen local governments, including Berane and Andrijevica, forming the cluster “Together for the North.”